Hey, Pigpen98 here!
And I have some AWESOME news! I met Candence! She taught us a new song called “The Penguin Slide”! We did a call and response like this:
Call: “Everybody on the LEFT say ICE!”
Call: “Everybody on the RIGHT say COLD!”
It was incredible. Then we break danced. She did it WITHOUT the radio! But I matched her skill, and signed my boom box. 😆 I’m just that awesome 😆 .
Here are 2 photos I took during this event:
She was somewhere in the glob. I didn’t get a good picture, but those proove it.
The server was Blizzard. She had a GREAT personality.
Here are some tips on finding Candence:
1. When you get on, go to any of the FULLEST servers and wait. If you see people with the backround, then you missed her.
2. Wait in either the: 1. Dance Club/Floor 2. Dance Lounge 3. Roof Top P.S: I’d wait in the Dance Club/Floor because she appears there first. If you wait on the floors higher, someone will come up saying she will come. Then wait for the big crowd.
3. Make her stay welcoming. She is very, very friendly and will sign anything. She’ll probably challenge ALL of you in a ‘Dance Competition’.
4. She’s stays for about 10-15 minutes. So enjoy it while she’s there.
1. You MUST have a fast computer. All the talking and comotion going on slows the room down A LOT. If you have a slow computer, most likely, you’ll lose connection, or go really, really slow.
2. BE NICE! She’ll leave a lot quicker if you be mean to anyone. She won’t tolerate the thing.
Have fun, I know I did!